Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It Tells Me True I Want A Connection To. Someone Something. Edge Of A Knife Been Missing It All My Life. Someone Something.



After AD so kindly reminded me of my love for good quality live recordings, I trolled through some of my more recent findings for something to share with everyone. Enter Spoon. One of my favorite frontmen, Britt Daniel posseses a rare songwriting quality: he hits `em out of the park everytime. It's quite an odd occasion when I skip over a song on any of their albums, let alone the dozens of live recordings that I have. Thanks to the generosity of Bay Taper I bring you Spoon live at The Greek Theater in Berkely, CA circa August of 2006. For your listening (dis)pleasure:

Spoon: The Beast And Dragon, Adored

Spoon: The Two Sides Of Monsieur Valentine

Spoon: Stay Don't Go

Spoon: Jonathon Fisk

Spoon: I Turn My Camera On

Spoon: Tune Up & "Thanks"

Spoon: Rhythm & Soul (NEW!)

Spoon: Paper Tiger

Spoon: Someone Something

Spoon: They Never Got You

Spoon: I Summon You

Spoon: The Way We Get By

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Generous indeed - thanks for this...

11:36 PM  
Blogger nooshie said...

Thanks for that. The sound quality is great AND you've got me out of a tight spot: I'm making a mix CD and I wanted to put a Spoon song on it, but the person I'm making it for is already a massive Spoon fan and I didn't want to pick anything too obvious. Hooray for "Rhythm and soul".
Nice one!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home