Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I May Be Soft In Your Palm But I'll Soon Grow Hungry For A Fight And I Will Not Let You Win.



It's been awhile since I literally fell out of my chair, but after reading Heather's post on the free Cold War Kid's live cover ep it nearly happened. Precariously regaining my balance, I hauled ass over to the CWK's site to preview two of my favorite songs ever recorded: Fiona Apple's Fast As You Can & Elvis Costello's Indoor Fireworks which coincidentally; is this blog's namesake. Do yourself a favor and set aside a few moments to dig on some great covers by one of my favorite bands of the year. For your listening (dis)pleasure:

Cold War Kids: Indoor Fireworks (live)

Cold War Kids: Fast As You Can (live)

1 Comments:

Blogger Wesley Verhoeve said...

ooh im such a big fan of that fiona song, excited to hear that, downloadingg....

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home