Friday, November 11, 2005

My Books Are Sitting At The Top Of The Stack Now. The Longer Words Are Really Breaking My Back Now.



It's Friday and I feel like rocking out today. Peppermint-stylee. Dig the juggernaut of sound that is The White Stripes live. For your listening (dis)pleasure:

The White Stripes
Merriweather Post Pavilion, Coloumbia MD
9/27/2005

The White Stripes: Blue Orchid

The White Stripes: Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground

The White Stripes: I Think I Smell A Rat

The White Stripes: Jolene

The White Stripes: My Doorbell

The White Stripes: Black Math

The White Stripes: Death Letter

The White Stripes: Hotel Yorba

The White Stripes: The Denial Twist

The White Stripes: Ball And Biscuit

The White Stripes: The Hardest Button To Button

The White Stripes: Seven Nation Army

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You probably don't hear this enough, so: Kudos to you, sir! This is rockin' stuff and the sound quality is excellent.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Jesse a.k.a. The Vicar said...

Thank you for reading!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home