Thursday, October 13, 2005

Yom Kippur Thursday Three



It's Yom Kippur today and pretty mellow around the house. Fasting blows. Yes, The Vicar is a Jew. I enjoy irony. Anyway, I'll keep this brief as I'm not even really supposed to be doing things like this as today is a day of reflection. And starvation. However, I don't think the Big Man will mind if I reflect while listening to these 3 tracks. For your listening/fasting (dis)pleasure:

Sufjan Stevens: John Wayne Gacy, Jr.

Radiohead: Morning Bell

The Postal Service: Nothing Better (Styrofoam remix)



Today would've been my younger brother's 25th birthday. Let's give him a shout, ok? Alex, Neil, & I miss you bro.

Matthew Ooi
10/13/80-09/09/01

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace to your brother. My condolences.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thoughts are with...

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home