Wednesday, October 26, 2005

But God Doesn't Always Have The Best Goddamn Plans, Does He?



Sorry about the complete lack of posts but work has been a killer. I've had virtually no free time to do anything that remotely resembles "fun." I have, however been listening to loads of Wolf Parade. Hailing from my hometown of Montreal, Quebec Wolf Parade have a tight yet unraveled sound that is truly unique. Their major label release Apologies To The Queen Mary is a must have for any one fans of good indie pop rock. For your listening (dis)pleasure:

Wolf Parade: Dear Sons And Daughters Of Hungry Ghosts

Wolf Parade: Shine A Light

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

this album is really growing on me with every listen. currently number 3 on my best of 2005 list.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Jesse a.k.a. The Vicar said...

me too. def in my top 5 of 05.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home