Monday, October 10, 2005

Where Were You When I Fell From Grace. Frozen Heart. An Empty Space.



I just can't help it. Really. I just can't get enough. Playing The Angel is such a glorious return to form for Depeche Mode that I can't stop, won't stop raving about it to anyone who'll listen. Lucky you. I think taking some time off was a good idea for DM. Dave Gahan got to rock out, and chief songwriter Martin Gore got to sit in his nice big house in Santa Barbara and mope. Mope about the fact that he'd gone slightly astray in his god-given talent of writing songs that make the young, pseudo-suicidal teens swoon. I guess a light bulb went off because he's back in fine form on these new tracks. I'm not quite sure what Fletch did. Probably taxes or something. For your listening (dis)pleasure, more new tracks off of Depeche Mode's forthcoming new album:

Depeche Mode: Suffer Well

Depeche Mode: The Darkest Star

Depeche Mode: Damaged People

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aye, this new album is not that bad. Needs some extra salt, though. Excellent post.

6:45 PM  
Blogger rockcityagencia said...

Yes, I agree with you, is not that bad... :)

8:58 PM  
Blogger Jesse a.k.a. The Vicar said...

I've linked to both your sites as well. Thx for reading!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home