Friday, May 06, 2005

I'm Just A No Class Beat Down Fool




Ok, so I buckled. For your listening (dis)pleasure.

WEEZER: MAKE BELIEVE

  • Beverly Hills


  • Perfect Situation


  • This Is Such A Pity


  • Hold Me


  • Peace


  • We Are All On Drugs


  • The Damage In Your Heart


  • Pardon Me


  • My Best Friend


  • The Other Way


  • Freak Me Out


  • Haunt You Everyday
  • 3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Euhm... leave the () next time if you want. I've read your entire posting history and I must say enjoyed every minute of it. Humour combined with music always works. If not we would have never heard of FZ, and that would be a real dissapointment now, wouldn't it?

    "Better leave the lights on on stage, because we have to READ this music...we've never played it before!"

    UR doing a great job and i thank you for it

    7:25 PM  
    Blogger cellophanegirl said...

    I saw the band last night. It wasn't as bad as people imagined. They did play a number of songs from the blue album and pinkerton, so that was good.

    4:56 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The previous anonymous comment came from me, and to avoid confusion, I actually meant: leave the (dis) in (dis)regard.
    I hope to have cleared any misinterpretation. Greets

    6:16 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home