Sunday, April 24, 2005

Holla! Holla! Holla!

I'm still rather tired from yesterday's golf outing with No Doubt's Adrian Young, but I nonetheless wanted to post a bit for you. It was a real treat to meet Mr. Young; he definetly lived up to his reputation as a fun guy to be around. He pee'd twice on the fairway (literally) amd bummed a Heineken from an unsuspecting woman washing her patio just off the 4th hole. Fucking awesome. We bonded over an 18 pack of Michelobe that I pilfered from the Hospitality tent ( no beer on the course was the rule but honestly. Who says no to a rock star!) All in all a fun time was had by all of us ( I was with Adrian, comedian D.L. Hughley & Dwight "The Catch" Clark) and we bid adieu late in the afternoon with just enough time for me to haul ass to my folk's house for Passover dinner. Lucky for me I didn't get a speeding ticket. I was going that fast. So, in honour of my timely entrance at dinner, please enjoy Coldplay's new single "Speed of Sound":

  • Coldplay: Speed of Sound Promo Single


  • More listening (dis)pleasure:

  • Spoon: Girls Can Tell


  • John Legend: Get Lifted


  • Camera Obscura:Underachievers Try Harder


  • Billie Holiday: Greatest Hits


  • Have a great rest of your weekend ya'll! Go Suns!

    1 Comments:

    Blogger lil m said...

    isn't golf a wonderful ecologically wacked establishmnet tradition that even an illegal file trading madman like yourself can participate in?

    my dad golfs with Mike Mills of R.E.M...

    Mike once bought his dad a $30,000 custom golf cart that looks like a Rolls Royce.

    5:05 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home