Friday, April 22, 2005

When I Am King You Will Be First Against The Wall




Hello lovelies. Super swamped today, but I couldn't let 2 days go by without any posts for you. Courtesy of ScottyStereogizum here is one of my favorite Radiohead shows EVER. You all know I bow at the altar of RH don't you? Well, now you do. For your listening PLEASURE:

RADIOHEAD: LIVE IN BERLIN. 9/11/01

  • The National Anthem


  • Hunting Bears


  • Morning Bell


  • My Iron Lung


  • Karma Police


  • Permanent Daylight


  • Climbing Up The Walls


  • No Surprises


  • Dollars & Cents


  • Airbag


  • Packt Like Sardines In A Crushd Tin Box


  • Fake Plastic Trees


  • I Might Be Wrong


  • Pyramid Song


  • Paranoid Android


  • Idioteque


  • Everything In It's Right Place


  • ENCORE 1

  • Like Spinning Plates


  • Lucky


  • You & Whose Army


  • How To Disappear Completely


  • ENCORE 2

  • Talkshow Host


  • Street Spirit (Fade Out)



  • Lastly, to continue in the "Back To The Old House" series:

  • Duran Duran: Save A Prayer (DMC Mix)


  • Have a great weekend!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home