Friday, April 29, 2005

...And I Know It Wasn't Right, But It Felt So Good




Hi all! Today's post is gonna be a quick one. I've been in seminars for the last 2 days and the mountain of work that's piled up on my desk is threatening to suffocate me. Or force me to flee to Yemen. Not sure quite yet. Just singles today, and I'm also gonna include tracks off the forthcoming Better Than Ezra album "Before The Robots." It is a fine return to form for New Orlean's native sons. Please support them and buy the album when it is released. For your listening (dis)pleasure:

  • Better Than Ezra: Burned


  • Better Than Ezra: It's Only Natural


  • Better Than Ezra: A Lifetime


  • Better Than Ezra:Juicy


  • Foo Fighters: Best Of You


  • Fiona Apple: Across The Universe


  • Muse: Endlessly


  • Jeff Buckley: Last Goodbye


  • Jeff Buckley: Lover, You Should've Come Over


  • The Smiths: Bigmouth Strikes Again




  • P.S.~ :siiiigh: This made me so happy I honestly can't put it into words. Link to New Order playing "Love Will Tear Us Apart" live on The Jimmy Kimmel Show. Goddamn I miss Ian Curtis.

    Link to "Love Will Tear Us Apart"

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home