Friday, July 20, 2007

Nothings Changed, I Still Love You. Oh I Still Love You. Only Slightly, Only Slightly Less Than I Used To. My Love.




I wish I had made this album. For your listening (dis)pleasure:


Mark Ronson: Stop Me Medley feat. Nathaniel Merriweather (highly rec'd!!)

Mark Ronson: Just feat. Phantom Planet (highly rec'd!!)

Mark Ronson: Valerie feat Amy Winehouse (highly rec'd!!)

Mark Ronson: God Put A Smile On Your Face feat. The Daptone Horns (highly rec'd!!)


::BONUS TRACKS::

Amy Winehouse: Valerie (live)

Mark Ronson: Stop Me Medley feat. Nathaniel Merriweather (original extended mix)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fear it's getting "slightly" expensive in the long term to visit your blog on a regular basis. What a fine quote! And in what fine music! Thanks again.

BTW: I had a similar 1st contact with Spoon. Only the distance between low and high isn't as great as you have experienced. There is still a bit space left for growing.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these suck they wont play for more that .5 seconds b4 ending ...wtf?

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home