Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Temptations, The Sin. If We Lay Down, They Will Win. Playing The Victim Card.



It's finally a beautiful sunny day here in the Big D so there's really nothing to keep me inside today. Green grass and pollen, here I come! I would be remiss however, if I didn't share with you the post 80's stylings of Atlanta's Snowden. Toggling between groove inducing beats and paint peeling guitar licks (Victim Card) to plaintive odes to chemical comedowns (Come Around), Snowden are the perfect soundtrack for sitting on your front porch and imbibing. Have a cold beer and shot of whiskey on me. For your listening (dis)pleasure:

Snowden: Victim Card (highly rec'd!!)

Snowden: Anti Anti

Snowden: Come Around

Snowden: Dreams (Stutter remix) (Fleetwood Mac cover) (highly rec'd!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home