Monday, July 31, 2006

If I Tore My Own Tongue Out, I Think I Might Taste It Still. So I Will Listen To You Now.



If you missed it on Saturday, I reposted my interview with Division Day over at Clever Titles Are So Last Summer for the successful Blogathon. Just got wind they're coming through Dallas in August with favorite tourmates Birdmonster. Make sure you check `em out if they swing through your town. For your listening (dis)pleasure:

Check out tracks from Beartrap Island:

Division Day: Hurricane

Divison Day: Tap Tap, Click Click

Division Day: Colorguard

Division Day: Tigers


Check out tracks from 2004's The Mean Way In:

Division Day: Bad Black Moon

Division Day: There Is No Telling

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

Barring any unforseen circumstances, I'll be at this show. I'll be the funny-lookin' guy probably at the front of the stage.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Jesse a.k.a. The Vicar said...

See ya there Eric!
Murphy, I gots a copy of the album for you. Email me your address asap!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home