Friday, December 16, 2005

When My Feet Go Through The Door. I Know What My Right Arm Is For. Buy A Drink And Pull A Chair. To The Edge Of The Dance Floor.



I could keep on apologizing for the lack of posts lately but I'm not going to. Rather than cry on your shoulder, I will instead get you ready for the weekend with these 3 extraordinary tracks laced with beats, more beats, synths, booty shaking, and drinking. For your listening (dis)pleasure:

No Doubt: It's My Life (Jacques Lu Conts Thin White Duke Mix) courtesy of the ever fab Digital Eargasm

Spoon: I Turn My Camera On (John McEntire Remix)

The Specials: Friday Night, Saturday Morning

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jesse. It's helen writing. I am just seeing your blog site for the first time and am quite impressed. We also received your holiday card. Thank you so much.We will give you a call in the next few days. i hear that Dallas is agreeing with you and Sunny and hopefully we will visit soon. Your compilation of music is great. i think you shuld put mario's stuff up. You can make him famous. Looking forward to seeing you two soon, Love helen

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home