Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Not The Best Not The Worst And Occasionally I Curse To Get My Point Across. So Bust The Floss.



Greetings faithful readers! Hope everyone's having a good holiday. I'm hanging in my old stomping grounds of San Diego and loving every moment of it. Since I have no access to any of my tracks to post, I'm gonna have to siphon some from the ever stupendous Freemotion. I'm DJ'ing a New Year's party here and you can bet that I'll be spinning loads and loads of A Tribe Called Quest. Enjoy some treats from Ali Shaheed Mohammed, Phife Dawg, & Q-Tip. For your listening (dis)pleasure:

A Tribe Called Quest: Award Tour

A Tribe Called Quest: Jazz (We've Got)

A Tribe Called Quest: Buggin' Out

A Tribe Called Quest: Electric Relaxation

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i sure hope none of your "faithful readers" head down to this place to see you deejay a new year's eve party that, according to the owner of this bar, isn't even planned.

you're killing me with the irony, though...

spinning loads and loads indeed.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Jesse a.k.a. The Vicar said...

Dear Anonymous,
Thanks for reading! I always appreciate comments by people that enjoy the blog. I also appreciate it when they do some fact checking/leg work for me as well! It makes things easier for me when I'm on vacation and such. It does turn out that the party we were supposed to have at The Aero Club has been moved to a new location due to the fact that AC does not have a hard liquor license. This was an oversight by the people planning the event and wasn't communicated to me until this morning! I'd go ahead an post a link to the new spot where I will be DJ'ing but I figure you might want to piss on that parade as well. Thanks once again for reading and have a Happy New Year. Try not to be so grumpy in 2006!

Jesse

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Banners Dublin said...

Interesting! It makes a lot of sense with me and it was such a big help. I had also fun reading your post. Thank you.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home