Monday, January 30, 2006

Shaking Her Legs Out In My Heart



I've been missing California lately. Don't get me wrong, I love Dallas but there's just something special about the place you spent a lot of time growing up in. So imagine my joy upon receiving an email from NorCal's own Division Day. Would I mind listening to some of their tracks? Would I like a copy of their upcoming release? Ok Ok! Twist my arm! Blending a healthy dose of ethereal vibes with a dense sonic wall of sound, DD expertly capture a sound that reminds me vaguely of The Church. Or Doves. If they originated out of Cali, natch. For your listening (dis)pleasure:

Division Day: Tigers

Division Day: Beartrap Island

Division Day: Colorguard (highly rec'd!!!!!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes indeed! it's so great to see division day getting the recognition they deserve. AND it's nice that people still remember them being from norcal. major major kudos on the doves reference.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home