Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Everybody See's Me. But It's Not That Easy.



I don't know what all the fuss is about. Really. The Strokes new single Juicebox is a pretty great track; laced with a wicked guitar riff and some (finally!) clear(er) vocals by Julian. Change is always a good thing and I'm glad to them moving out of their comfort zone a little more. If you don't like it upon first spin, listen again. You'll be groovin' in your undies in no time. For your listening (dis)pleasure:

The Strokes: Juicebox

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it I love it I love it.

The Strokes are forever amazing. Thanks for it!

12:46 PM  
Blogger seibu1 said...

PLEASE don't direct link to this. I said in my post that I would take it down if people did this.

PLEASE: Link to my post, not the mp3 itself.

Thanks.

Mike
45RPM

2:44 PM  
Blogger Jesse a.k.a. The Vicar said...

sorry. someone emailed it to me. change is made.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Chad said...

thanks for the new strokes! it's growing on me the more i listen to it...

also, i put up a cover of elvis costello doing a christina aguilera song at my site, thought you might be interested as a fellow costello fan...

everybodycares.blogspot.com

cheers!

2:00 PM  
Blogger seibu1 said...

" sorry. someone emailed it to me. change is made."

No problem. Thanks. I have no problem with you linking to it. Just try and link to the post itself and not the direct file. Thanks again. :)

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home