Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I Wish I Had A Parachute `Cause I'm Falling Bad For You



Ok, I know I already posted about my obsessive love for Bright Eyes' album Digital Ash In A Digital Urn a while ago. And now two months on it still can't seem to find it's way off of my stereo. I fucking love this album. But it's that kind of love that will most definetely turn bad. You know what I mean. A year from now I won't even be able to look at the album without cringing, let alone listen to any of my favorite tracks. I will have completely exhausted this album. Know what's even worse? I do this all the time. Walk into this with my eyes wide open; knowing exactly how the scenario will play out. Is this healthy? Probably not. Do I care? Not in the least. For your listening (dis)pleasure, four of the most beautiful songs on the album:

Bright Eyes: Theme To Pinata

Bright Eyes: Arc Of Time

Bright Eyes: I Believe In Symmetry

Bright Eyes: Easy/Lucky/Free

And because it was requested a while ago but I was too chicken shit to post it for her; a Babyshambles track.

Babyshambles: Fuck Forever

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

hey man, nice post.

how's frisco treating you so far?

10:02 AM  
Blogger Jesse a.k.a. The Vicar said...

i love it. it's very relaxing here. i did however, make it down to deep ellum on saturday night and had a blast.

we should grab some beers soon. i'm heading to chicago next week for a couple of days, maybe sometime after that.

12:44 PM  
Blogger callmemickey said...

big ups on these tracks.. new exposure for me.. i know what you mean that you are bound to burn these guys out

12:58 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

nice. let me know when you get back and we'll definitely do something. TONS of good shows here in october.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home