Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Take A Left, A Sharp Left, And Another Left.




Feeling slightly under the weather today, so today's post will just be singles, beginning with my most favorite Badly Drawn Boy track. For your listening (dis)pleasure:

Badly Drawn Boy: Once Around The Block

A.C. Newman: Miracle Drug

Bloc Party: Banquet

Dressy Bessy: Ringalingaling

Four Tet: Smile Around The Face

Spoon: I Turn My Camera On

Team Sleep: Ever (Foreign Flag)

Aesop Rock: Freeze


I don't have him posted in my link section, but Chris DiClerico is one funny ass dude. He's also insanely talented. Check out his Pixel art if you don't believe me. And his iPod Altoids charger. Anyway, here's a pretty spot on rant about the sorry ass state of the music industry. You may not agree with him, but you've got to give him props for throwing his opinion in the ring.

Lastly, go see Matt to listen to some selected tracks from, in my humble opinion, one of the greatest pop groups in the world: The La's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home