Thursday, March 24, 2005

So That's How It's Goin' Down On The Streets?

I'm feeling hip hop today. Yes, I'm pretty sure that's where this rash is coming from. Enjoy:

The Roots - Live Sessions in NYC
Jurassic 5 - Power in Numbers
N.E.R.D - In Search Of
16 - ATliens - OutKast.mp3
18 - definition - mos def and talib kweli.mp3
12 - Full Clip - gangstarr.mp3
13 - Acknowledge - Masta Ace.mp3
06 - 99,9% - jeru the damaja.mp3
15-talib_kweli-get_em_high_(feat_kanye_west).mp3
06 - Hieroglyphics - Classic.mp3
Blackalicious-Alphabetic Aerobics.mp3
Deltron 3030 - Things You Can Do.mp3
Mos Def - Ms. Fat Booty.mp3

I apologize for not having any witty banter for everyone today. Just a little stressed out blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda. I promise I'll be back tomorrow in fine fighting form! S.W.A.K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home