Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Lazy Players, The Sun Behind The Start. We Travelled Through Jungles, In The Tiger Sweet Parts.



Listening to Be Your Own PET reminds me of Saturday band practices in my parents garage circa 1991. Loud. Fast. Blast furnace temperatures perfect for fucking shit up. I wonder if the Yeah Yeah Yeah's can hear this battle cry all the way from Nashville. Combining a mixed love of The Stooges, T Rex, Television, and early Blondie, BYOP display some serious chops on their new self titled L.P. out June 6 on Thurston Moore's Ecstatic Peace label. Don't believe me? For your listening (dis)pleasure:

Be Your Own PET: Bicycle, Bicycle, You Are My Bicycle

Be Your Own PET: Adventure

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Fun stuff. I'll have to find their album in time.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home