Thursday, May 05, 2005

My Heart Is Broke, But I Have Some Glue. Help Me Inhale, I'll Mend It With You.



I'm not quite sure if I'm excited or horrified about this

The an-ti-ci-pa-tion is killing me! Be like The Vicar and stream Spoon's upcoming album "Gimme Fiction" on a continual loop all day long. No, my co-workers don't want to kill me. Why do you ask?

While you're at it, here's a really great review/article about Spoon & "Gimmie Fiction" via Paste Magazine.

I SO need to move to Austin, Texas

For your listening (dis)pleasure:

  • ....And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead: Live in Concert


  • Gorillaz: Feel Good Inc. Japan Only e.p.


  • Black Eyed Peas: Don't Phunk With My Heart


  • Death Cab For Cutie: Friday I'm In Love


  • Thievery Corporation: The Cosmic Game


  • The Shins: Oh, Inverted World


  • The Faint: Wet From Birth


  • Coldplay: Talk


  • Weezer: This Is Such A Pity


  • Primal Scream: Slip Inside This House (Soundhog Remix)


  • Primal Scream: Higher Than The Sun (Tone396 Remix)


  • Enon: White Rabbit


  • A Tribe Called Quest: Excursions


  • Toadies: Possum Kingdom


  • The Bag Brothers: Fallin'

  • Go visit with Liza & thank her for her continued supply of covered goodness. Bring some Pepto with you, as I hear she's feeling a little queasy.

    This is, by far, the best hip-hop release/remix of the year so far:
  • Common: Corners (Remix feat. Scarface & Mos Def)
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home